Prince Harry hinted at UK return — and why he felt ‘drawn to come back’ — before bombshell moving news
3 mins read

Prince Harry hinted at UK return — and why he felt ‘drawn to come back’ — before bombshell moving news

Prince Harry dropped a hint about his family’s return to the United Kingdom one year before news of their comeback broke.

Read more King Charles only learned of Harry and Meghan’s shocking return to UK days ago

The Duke of Sussex, 41, chatted with singer Joss Stone at the WellChild Awards in September 2025 — and they spoke about feeling “drawn to come back” to England.

Stone, notably, relocated from Nashville back across the pond earlier that same year.

“He … asked about how we were settling back in and was genuinely interested in our move home,” the Grammy winner, 39, told Hello! magazine last year.

“Maybe Harry will move back too,” Stone predicted at the time. “That would be nice.”

She noted, “He was saying how wonderful the schools are here and how important community is for children.”

The songwriter gushed, “It was nice to share that with him because it’s exactly why we felt drawn to come back — for the kids to grow up surrounded by family, friends and a strong sense of belonging and, most importantly, in a safe environment.”

Harry shares two children with wife Meghan Markle — Prince Archie, 7, and Princess Lilibet, 5 — and the foursome are moving back to England, Page Six confirmed Wednesday.

We hear the little ones will attend school in the UK.

Markle and Harry’s eldest child, notably, was born in England in May 2019, the year before the retired royals ditched England.

Read more Exclusive | California clan that swindled $18M from COVID cash inspires Senate bill to crack down on ‘fraudster families’

The couple ultimately settled in a Montecito, California, mansion, where they were living when Lilibet joined the family in June 2021.

Markle and Harry planned their move earlier this month, Page Six reported, on the heels of their meeting with King Charles III.

According to the Sun, the monarch, 77, was kept in the dark about his son’s decision to relocate until Sunday.

The king, who went public with his cancer diagnosis in 2024, “is a big reason for their return,” a source told us on Wednesday.

Additionally, Markle and Harry “have so many friends and family in the UK whom they remain so close to,” another insider shared.

Page Six confirmed, however, that Harry is still not on speaking terms with his brother, Prince William, and it is not expected that Archie and Lilibet will see his and Kate Middleton’s kids — Prince George, 13, Princess Charlotte, 11, and Prince Louis, 8.

Royal reporter Tom Sykes told us Markle and Harry’s move is a “huge slap in the face” for the Prince of Wales, 44.

The choice, he claimed, “create[s] serious risks for the monarchy” and “challenges” for William.

Read more Exclusive | Apple News, Google promote outlets that endorse Dem presidential candidates — while shutting out Republicans: study

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *